Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Little Miss Kayli :)

Well, there hasn't really been anything new going on, but I thought I should update. Kayli said something funny when I got home from the grocery store a few days ago. I walked in with some milk and a few bags in my hands and Kayli points to me and says, "Look daddy, chocolate milk!" not "Mommy's home!" or anything like that. Jimmy and I just busted up laughing! She had this huge grin on her face. It was so cute:) Oh, our little angel, loves her chocolate milk:) This very well could have been one of those "had to be there" moments, but you could see in her little face how excited she was! It was priceless:) How we love our little "Kayli-bug."

1 comment:

  1. That's too cute! I'm so glad I found your guys' blog! It's been fun seeing what you guys are up to these days. -Kaylee

    ReplyDelete